Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Neoprene Shorts?

Eagleboy99

My O'Neill neoprene shorts are done. They fill with water making my slalom starts a great  workout which I would like to avoid.  Has anyone found a nice pair of neo shorts WITH leg cinches?  There are these from Autralia...https://waterskiersworld.com.au/collections/wetsuit-pants/products/williams-deluxe-mens-wetsuit-pants-2019-silver  So something like that.  Suggestions appreciated.

9 minutes ago, UWSkier said:

Why not simply use trunks until it gets cold enough to warrant a full length wetsuit?

Never cared for trunks; never wear a full length suit any more.  The "boys" like the added layer of neoprene.

On 7/31/2020 at 7:38 PM, Eagleboy99 said:

Never cared for trunks; never wear a full length suit any more.  The "boys" like the added layer of neoprene.

You could always store them in your purse....

This reminds me of my friend who decided to go for a nude ski one evening many years ago.  His report later was that the "boys" were in sheer terror until he got up, and then were in hiding for the duration of the trip.

8 hours ago, justgary said:

You could always store them in your purse....

This reminds me of my friend who decided to go for a nude ski one evening many years ago.  His report later was that the "boys" were in sheer terror until he got up, and then were in hiding for the duration of the trip.

image.thumb.png.9fe30479c24bac03c71f39add75c4bca.png

• 3 weeks later...

Those are old school barefoot shorts.  Have you looked at a barefoot suit?  Doubles as a life vest and the shorts you want all in one piece

Eagle also makes some neo shorts, but no straps.