Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T25??

Cboom12

10 minutes ago, hethj7 said:

M5 is an option.   That is surprising.  I did not see a weight listed.  Did I miss it?

Weight is 5516 lbs

Also found out that you can put a 900 lb bag in the front, and 900 in each rear locker, add in another 1k of lead and watch this thing go

26 minutes ago, SurfNAZ said:

Just got word that my spray date is scheduled for 9/29!  

You are officially the earliest spray date anyone has posted . That’s awesome. Very excited for you 

• Like 2

@SurfNAZ I’ve heard that Tommy’s Florida is one of the the top dealers for Malibu. I was the first to order the new model from them and he said I’m currently the only one from their dealership that has a spray date. 

Edited by SoFlo
34 minutes ago, SoFlo said:

Ordered the T250 on 6/29 and just heard from my salesman today that my spray date is 9/27

Boom 

I think there are several of us that ordered in May right when dealers got their order info. We all should be sharing pictures in October 😄

Share that awesome delivery day pic

49 minutes ago, shawndoggy said:

What is the stereo setup?? Dsp amps or the old fashioned kind?

Pretty sure it's just like the past few years, non adjustable DSP amps. That said, I went for sp3 with two sets of rev 10s. I know it might not be the best set up ever,  but I figure I can add/change amps . 

Now that it's released, can those who have some on order post up pics of their colour combos?  Trying to work some ideas out on the builder and keep coming back to azure blue.

Also, if you can, build/option sheets :) 

Edited by saxton15
22 minutes ago, rennis said:

Do any of you have plans to add a stern thruster on your T250?  I'd like to see how that could be done.

be careful with warranty ... a dealer told me that it might void warranty to add an aftermarket thruster. check with your dealer and Malibu prior to installing.

Anyone know where to find boat/garage specs on Axis?  I know I've been in a Malibu for a few years but sure can't seem to find anything on their site.  We are hoping to have a new garage built but if not, I want to have a plan B.

2 hours ago, rennis said:

Do any of you have plans to add a stern thruster on your T250?  I'd like to see how that could be done.

there is a guy on the facebook group who posted his 2021 a24 that the dealer added the thruster. I assume this didn't void his warrantee or he would have not had it done.  your dealer can probably confirm. 

9 minutes ago, smuurph84 said:

there is a guy on the facebook group who posted his 2021 a24 that the dealer added the thruster. I assume this didn't void his warrantee or he would have not had it done.  your dealer can probably confirm. 

Was it aftermarket or factory stern turn?

12 minutes ago, wedge88 said:

Anyone know where to find boat/garage specs on Axis?  I know I've been in a Malibu for a few years but sure can't seem to find anything on their site.  We are hoping to have a new garage built but if not, I want to have a plan B.

The "at a glance" part of each boat's page will show some length/weight details.