Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T25??

Cboom12

On 10/7/2021 at 1:52 PM, Raimie said:

I installed double vents on all my cans and use a hi-flo 1" fill nozzle. It takes about 40-45 seconds to empty a can. It's really not that bad, I generally keep it full, add 4-5 cans at a time.

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200711547_200711547?cm_mmc=Google-pla&utm_source=Google_PLA&utm_medium=Fuel Transfer %2B Lubrication > Fuel Caddies&utm_campaign=Flofast&utm_content=64490&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx5L4kNbh8wIVQeDICh2fUQnTEAQYBCABEgIGDvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I bought this, works flawlessly. We generally do 2 hour sets so after every other set we pump 15 gallons in and are ready for another 2 sets. Granted we do a 2 hour set every day so we are using this thing 2 to 3 times per week. I bought an extra 15 gallon can for those times we need to add more than 15 gallons. All in all I am quite pleased with this purchase. Seeing as how the gas docks usually get an extra dollar per gallon than land based gas stations, and we put 155 hours on our boat at an average of about 6 gallons per hour, I figure this thing has paid for itself in gas cost savings! It literally takes my 11 year old 90 seconds to pump 15 gallons into the boat. Supervise, of course!

Edited by jimmsch
added URL
On 10/19/2021 at 9:26 PM, SurfNAZ said:

I am super happy with how it turned out.  Dealer prep is still needed, so I will take more pictures this weekend.  I can’t wait to get it on the water on Friday.

@gtfish I ordered May 22nd.

A89307D1-9A02-4B07-BBF3-4BE8A8972445.jpeg

Gorgeous boat!!! COngrats, more pics needed!!!!

11 hours ago, IdahoRhino said:

Love this look of this boat! You're looks great!  

Now i'm wondering if i should get the tri axle trailer.... damn. what to do

It looks awesome

@SurfNAZ Thanks for the review, your T250 looks great.  I just ordered my T250 last week, maybe I will see it around March 2022.   Keep us updated on how you set up the lead ballast.  What size PnP bags did you go with?  The demo boat I went on (factory one in the promotional videos) had 900lb bags in the rear lockers.  

Just took a look at my bags… I would have thought they would have given me the 900 lbs rear bags, but it looks like they installed 550 lbs!?!  An extra 700 lbs will definitely help.  No wonder the wave was small.  Hopefully the dealer will upgrade me for free.

1 hour ago, Maas said:

@SurfNAZ  Great review, thank you!  looks awesome!!  

Do you think i should go for the tri axle trailer?  

I personally don’t think it needs the triple axle trailer.  Three axles will make it harder to make tight turns and adds 2 more tires to replace.  Two other T250s sold by my dealer both had tandem axle trailers as well.

Hey guys, I went and looked at the boat yesterday in the the shop. First impression, the boat is awesome! It is substantially taller and has much more freeboard than our T23. The storage under the seats are also a lot deeper. Photos seriously don’t show these new boats very well at all. The subtle body lines on the side really add to the look of the boat and are built in to help shape the surf wave. We also added orange top stitch thread as an option and I was skeptical at first, but the detail of the orange thread on the different colors of vinyl on the seating really makes it pop and adds character to the interior. We are waiting for gator step to complete their templates so we can order the flooring. Also the plug-and-play bags are not in yet and are waiting for those to get installed. Malibu also ran out of paddle wheels for the speed indicator, so ours came with gps and when paddle wheels come available that will be added. We are on a river so gps does not work for setting cruise speeds when you have different currents constantly changing. The step down from the walk through ( so awesome to have that now) to the swim step although looks tall is not that bad. I was worried about that also. Some debate in the thread here on the tri axle trailer and dual axle trailer. I went with the tri axle because where we launch the boat at it is a gravel ramp into the river. We had some issues with our t23 when taking the boat out of the water last year. So going to the T250 now and it weighing a bit more I wanted an extra set of tires on the ground to displace the weight.  Other than that, the boat is very impressive. Axis did an amazing job on the new boats design and if you get a chance go take a look at one in person. 

13 minutes ago, IdahoRhino said:

Hey guys, I went and looked at the boat yesterday in the the shop. First impression, the boat is awesome! It is substantially taller and has much more freeboard than our T23. The storage under the seats are also a lot deeper. Photos seriously don’t show these new boats very well at all. The subtle body lines on the side really add to the look of the boat and are built in to help shape the surf wave. We also added orange top stitch thread as an option and I was skeptical at first, but the detail of the orange thread on the different colors of vinyl on the seating really makes it pop and adds character to the interior. We are waiting for gator step to complete their templates so we can order the flooring. Also the plug-and-play bags are not in yet and are waiting for those to get installed. Malibu also ran out of paddle wheels for the speed indicator, so ours came with gps and when paddle wheels come available that will be added. We are on a river so gps does not work for setting cruise speeds when you have different currents constantly changing. The step down from the walk through ( so awesome to have that now) to the swim step although looks tall is not that bad. I was worried about that also. Some debate in the thread here on the tri axle trailer and dual axle trailer. I went with the tri axle because where we launch the boat at it is a gravel ramp into the river. We had some issues with our t23 when taking the boat out of the water last year. So going to the T250 now and it weighing a bit more I wanted an extra set of tires on the ground to displace the weight.  Other than that, the boat is very impressive. Axis did an amazing job on the new boats design and if you get a chance go take a look at one in person. 

I don't know why we're not seeing pictures..........

• Like 1

+1 We need more pictures!

Thanks IdahoRhino for reminding me about the paddlewheel.  This will likely affect some other people's orders as well.  I am in the same situation, which worked in my favor, since I was having regrets about not ordering GPS.  

Had to opportunity to demo here in Austin.  This is the commercial boat from initial release media. Absolutely loved to t250.  Quality of ride is amazing. Mine is on order.

spacer.png

spacer.png
This is full PnP ballast with wedge at 3 or 4 I think.

spacer.png
Looks so mean crawling through the water.

spacer.png

My only complaint on the whole boat is the transom.  While improved, there could be better seats like on the new lsv 25.  

Edited by AdrockATX
7 hours ago, granddaddy55 said:

that ridiculous step from deck to swim platform, i probably would have to crawl up!!!

It is a pretty big step from the platform to the walk through.  I would rather have the step there then have to climb higher out of the water onto the platform though.  It's also a small price to pay for keeping water from coming over the transom like the G23s do, as well.  I've noticed similar heights on Centurion Ri257 and Ri265 boats.

Besides, you can use it as a step to warm up the muscles before a set.

1 hour ago, SurfNAZ said:

It is a pretty big step from the platform to the walk through.  I would rather have the step there then have to climb higher out of the water onto the platform though.  It's also a small price to pay for keeping water from coming over the transom like the G23s do, as well.  I've noticed similar heights on Centurion Ri257 and Ri265 boats.

Besides, you can use it as a step to warm up the muscles before a set.

😂 its huge

6 hours ago, AdrockATX said:

Had to opportunity to demo here in Austin.  This is the commercial boat from initial release media. Absolutely loved to t250.  Quality of ride is amazing. Mine is on order.

spacer.png

spacer.png
This is full PnP ballast with wedge at 3 or 4 I think.

spacer.png
Looks so mean crawling through the water.

spacer.png

My only complaint on the whole boat is the transom.  While improved, there could be better seats like on the new lsv 25.  

I did a demo on this boat as well and ordered mine last week.  We are on Lake Travis.  

• Like 2