Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T25??

Cboom12

1 hour ago, SurfNAZ said:

My dealer let me know that my boat should be on their next truckload.  Not sure how far off that is, but it sounds promising!

They also just received one, so I'm hoping to go look at it soon.

Can’t wait to see it . Congrats 

6 hours ago, SurfNAZ said:

My dealer let me know that my boat should be on their next truckload.  Not sure how far off that is, but it sounds promising!

Pics, videos, 3D scans, wake videos, images of everything are needed ASAP!!!  LOL!!

Congrats!!!!

On 10/8/2021 at 9:55 AM, SurfNAZ said:

Any recommendations on vents that can be retrofitted to a can?  These new "safety" cans are so terrible!

I made some attachments for hoses and drilled a valve stem in the back side of mine. I am not around them now to take a pic but I will add one when I am around my cans. I can empty 5 gallons in about 35 seconds.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:38 AM, SurfNAZ said:

Did it show ? Let’s see it ! 

3 hours ago, saxton15 said:

They seemed to have solved the registration number issue.

I wouldn't call that "solved".  Missouri clearly states "affixed to both sides of bow".  Whether or not it would be an issue is open to interpretation.  

58 minutes ago, Livinlogs said:

Did it show ? Let’s see it ! 

Almost here!  It's supposed to arrive on the 19th.  I did get to take a look at a couple T250s at the dealership (sorry no pics).  They look awesome!  Tons of storage, and the bow area is huge. 

I played around with the Garmin screen, and it is really responsive.  I also spoke to a guy at Minnesota Inboards, and he said he tried to get the Garmin to hang up and couldn't get it to fail.

I'm not sure how long it will take for the dealer to prep, but I will definitely share pictures.  I'm hoping to get it on the water either Oct 23 or 24th if all goes as planned.

21 minutes ago, SurfNAZ said:

Almost here!  It's supposed to arrive on the 19th.  I did get to take a look at a couple T250s at the dealership (sorry no pics).  They look awesome!  Tons of storage, and the bow area is huge. 

I played around with the Garmin screen, and it is really responsive.  I also spoke to a guy at Minnesota Inboards, and he said he tried to get the Garmin to hang up and couldn't get it to fail.

I'm not sure how long it will take for the dealer to prep, but I will definitely share pictures.  I'm hoping to get it on the water either Oct 23 or 24th if all goes as planned.

Excited for you . We got vins issued and spray date on the 28th .I don’t think we will get it on the water . Snow on the ground already 

38 minutes ago, Livinlogs said:

Excited for you . We got vins issued and spray date on the 28th .I don’t think we will get it on the water . Snow on the ground already 

Pics of boats being trailered through the snow are still awesome.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, wedge88 said:

I wouldn't call that "solved".  Missouri clearly states "affixed to both sides of bow".  Whether or not it would be an issue is open to interpretation.  

Yeah, that's not a legal placement in WA either.  And they'll pull ya over for less around here!

5 hours ago, Livinlogs said:

That’s exciting too!  I can’t wait to see yours.  You’re going to have an awesome spring when you finally get to put in on the water.

14 minutes ago, SurfNAZ said:

Going to unwrap my early Christmas present today!  Planning to pick it up on Friday.

6D1B897B-41F3-44AB-93E0-8BB59009289F.jpeg

When did you place your order?  I am going to finalize my order for a T250 this week.

2 hours ago, SurfNAZ said:

I am super happy with how it turned out.  Dealer prep is still needed, so I will take more pictures this weekend.  I can’t wait to get it on the water on Friday.

@gtfish I ordered May 22nd.

A89307D1-9A02-4B07-BBF3-4BE8A8972445.jpeg

The graphite and dark blue looks great. 

11 hours ago, SurfNAZ said:

I am super happy with how it turned out.  Dealer prep is still needed, so I will take more pictures this weekend.  I can’t wait to get it on the water on Friday.

@gtfish I ordered May 22nd.

A89307D1-9A02-4B07-BBF3-4BE8A8972445.jpeg

Congrats! Looks awesome. Mine arrived at Tommy’s Florida on Monday and they’re supposed to be unwrapping it today. I live 2 hours away so I won’t be able to see it until they deliver it to me next week.

On 10/10/2021 at 1:49 PM, Sparky450 said:

I made some attachments for hoses and drilled a valve stem in the back side of mine. I am not around them now to take a pic but I will add one when I am around my cans. I can empty 5 gallons in about 35 seconds.

Keep an eye on your stems. I did this on a couple cans years ago and the stem material couldn't withstand the gasoline. They broke apart and cracked relatively quickly.

7 hours ago, Raimie said:

Keep an eye on your stems. I did this on a couple cans years ago and the stem material couldn't withstand the gasoline. They broke apart and cracked relatively quickly.

I used metal stems with nuts. They do leak a little around the gasket if they get loose. Something like this. 

https://www.amazon.com/VTR-TR-416-S-Outer-Mount-Metal/dp/B01BRVCQ7K/ref=asc_df_B01BRVCQ7K/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=242055650048&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10056746298173855018&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1014221&hvtargid=pla-571820958228&psc=1

Edited by Sparky450