Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T25??

Cboom12

4 hours ago, formerathlete said:

Would they be additions only or replace other models?

I’m kidding I I have no idea. Was told a26 but people are saying t25. T25 would make more sense as they could use a 25 lsv mold

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, agarabaghi said:

I’m kidding I I have no idea. Was told a26 but people are saying t25. T25 would make more sense as they could use a 25 lsv mold

Either would be pretty awesome! 

if it follows  the Malibu marketing I’m guessing a24 refresh ( that I really like!) 

1 hour ago, agarabaghi said:

I think a T25 using a 25LSV mold would be amazing.  Bringing the 25LSV wave to the Axis line surely would sell well I would think.  Particularly if it's priced right.

2 hours ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

I think there is already pictures out there of the new A24 for 2021. It’s redesigned to follow in the lines of the A22. This sounds like something completely new. 

so did the 23 lsv drop. so who knows with malibu

New 2021 A24 is kind of old news. I’ve seen one in person at Lake Sammamish (NW Inboards has one). It’s definitely just an extended A22 but looks great. They haven’t really “revealed” much about that boat to the public, and that boat in the image would definitely lead one to believe its to announce the A24 refresh. Maybe it will be to announce the new A24 AND a T25. 

• Like 1

The 2021 A24 isnt really new. its the same as previous years with a new top deck. Not really sure it deserves a whole reveal, but maybe thats the plan. 

1 hour ago, agarabaghi said:

The 2021 A24 isnt really new. its the same as previous years with a new top deck. Not really sure it deserves a whole reveal, but maybe thats the plan. 

The entire hull looks re-designed to match the A20 and A22.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, boardjnky4 said:

The entire hull looks re-designed to match the A20 and A22.

running surface was apparently not touched, just the top deck and new dash (fiberglassed in speakers not in cushions, billet metal instead of plastic, and a trash can. 

Maybe though, im not sure. 

ahopkins22LSV

Definitely looks like whole new hull to me too. They don't just tape different color pattern lines, those are all molded in too. Running surface could have remained the same, but i wouldn't be surprised they tweaked it too. They are always optimizing it and its the proper time to do it when they are making new molds. Whole interior looks new too. Yes the model existed, but that is an all new boat to me.

2 hours ago, agarabaghi said:

running surface was apparently not touched, just the top deck and new dash (fiberglassed in speakers not in cushions, billet metal instead of plastic, and a trash can. 

Maybe though, im not sure. 

It's clearly a new hull, as the sides of the boat are completely different. Still possible that the running surface underneath the boat is the same. However the sides of the hull are clearly updated.

• Like 3

The a24. More confirmation it’s just a cosmetic change. Running surface is not touch (thank god). New nose / new sides / new top deck. Guess we will see