Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T25??

Cboom12

9 hours ago, Livinlogs said:

I still haven’t seen it in person yet . Still being prepped 

926594CD-868C-4007-8445-9B38AC57BED6.jpeg

Welp, that answers the four speaker configuration question 😀. Love that blue!! Is that vapor blue metallic?

1 hour ago, AdrockATX said:

Welp, that answers the four speaker configuration question 😀. Love that blue!! Is that vapor blue metallic?

Thank you .Yes vapor blue metallic over dark blue base . We had the same colors on our A24. Love this paint scheme . 

12 minutes ago, Alexei said:

What is the difference between Bimini Top and Boot And Bimini Dual Coverage for Axis T250 Boat. Is there any size difference what Does it mean Dual Coveredge? 

the dual coverage bimini extends "backwards" from the top of the tower to the rear of the boat.  The regular bimini only extends from the tower forward.

2 hours ago, SurfNAZ said:

@Livinlogs have you been able to pick it up?  We are ready for some more pics!

Not yet. They are closed all week plus taking care of small cosmetic issues. Here are a couple pics . The last one shows how the rear of the cabin is different from 25lsv side by side DD298924-F586-4A55-8672-64EDB600BCA9.thumb.jpeg.f2d4246212bf89993a7e283a0d80ab66.jpeg56F28CCF-31D8-476B-9086-4B97A4D28C21.thumb.jpeg.75b70c38b666104018ef539b29783373.jpeg

59CA0D41-8139-4C24-9D06-E8811BE9B85A.jpeg

40 minutes ago, granddaddy55 said:

2022 you no longer need the extension

It depends on what Bimini you get with your boat. There are two options. The regular one that axis has been using the last few years, and the new extended one they offer now. We went with the original one and then are adding the fluid concepts extension because it is much larger. It extends 40” from the tower, which on these huge t250s will be much appreciated when the boat is full on a hot day. 

I had the Fluid Concepts Bimini on my last boat, and I enjoyed being able to choose whether or not to deploy the additional shade.  Living in AZ, I almost always deployed both, but on early and late season days, I found there were times when I just want a little shade.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a few pretty cool color combos for those who haven't ordered yet.  I'm digging the sea deck color on #2.

1) https://www.boats.com/power-boats/2022-axis-t250-8087927/

2) https://mninboard.com/boats-for-sale/2022-axis-t250-1864695/

3) https://www.onlyinboards.com/2022-Axis-Wake-Resea...-for-sale-Madera-California-130958.aspx

Edited by AdrockATX
  • 2 weeks later...

First time post here... Just got a call yesterday with our spray date of February 2nd for the T250. Ordered in Mid August. Can't wait! 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, nxp79 said:

First time post here... Just got a call yesterday with our spray date of February 2nd for the T250. Ordered in Mid August. Can't wait! 

Good stuff, i ordered at the end of aug and still waiting for my spray date

Still don’t have mine from dealer . They were waiting on approval from Malibu for gel repairs then the gel shop had some staffing issues and finally the dealership is closed until Jan 4. I’m excited to get it into the garage then in the water first glimpse of spring . 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Red17A24 said:

I placed my order June 28th and still haven’t heard anything.  Surely it won’t be much longer.  

Yours should be soon . I ordered may 25 and it arrived around nov 20. 

On 12/21/2021 at 6:00 PM, Livinlogs said:

Still don’t have mine from dealer . They were waiting on approval from Malibu for gel repairs then the gel shop had some staffing issues and finally the dealership is closed until Jan 4. I’m excited to get it into the garage then in the water first glimpse of spring . 

We have quite a few gel coat issues that need repaired also. I hated waiting for the boat to be built, but it seams like maybe they are trying to push the boats out a little to fast and skipping the details when laying down the first layers of gel. 

On 12/21/2021 at 7:35 AM, nxp79 said:

Nice! We ordered June 21 and still no spray date. Soon hopefully. 

• 3 weeks later...