Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2021 a24

smuurph84

18 hours ago, smuurph84 said:

are the interior axis speakers the 6 " recons or the revos? anyone know ?

It will depend on what stereo pack the boat gets.

Option 1, base speakers.

Option 2 and higher, upgraded speakers.

Hey guys!! First time posting here.   We are taking delivery of a 2021 Axis A24 next week...  Just got pics of her and she looks amazing.  Can't wait to blast around Miami on it.  

Will post pics later... the dealer asked me not to yet because the official launch is today or something.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Keef said:

Hey guys!! First time posting here.   We are taking delivery of a 2021 Axis A24 next week...  Just got pics of her and she looks amazing.  Can't wait to blast around Miami on it.  

Will post pics later... the dealer asked me not to yet because the official launch is today or something.

Tommys Flordia?

7 hours ago, Keef said:

congrats!  

video is out! lets so those pics

https://www.axiswake.com/boat/a24

on a sad note it looks like they no longer have yellow on the boat builder :(  there goes convincing the wife on a new boat lol

4 minutes ago, smuurph84 said:

congrats!  

video is out! lets so those pics

https://www.axiswake.com/boat/a24

on a sad note it looks like they no longer have yellow on the boat builder :(  there goes convincing the wife on a new boat lol

Like the video... yeah I will post.. guess you cannot just post pics here you have to do a URL

19 minutes ago, Five Cent Worth said:

That looks awesome!  What stereo package did you go with?  What is the color of that "teal / blue?"

8 hours ago, Keef said:

Is that the Vapor Blue Metallic?

20 minutes ago, Five Cent Worth said:

That looks awesome!  What stereo package did you go with?  What is the color of that "teal / blue?"

Thank you.  It is the teal yes.  We went with an upgraded sound and obviously the 4 tower speakers... 

8 minutes ago, Keef said:

yeah sorry what he said haha

No worries. That boat is gorgeous. Our is almost identical except for being Vapor Blue. Spray date is the 12th of August.  Seeing your boat is making the wait even harder!!!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dsalyers said:

No worries. That boat is gorgeous. Our is almost identical except for being Vapor Blue. Spray date is the 12th of August.  Seeing your boat is making the wait even harder!!!

Yeah I ignored all the "dates" of completion because boats are always late... Still not here in Miami so it is bittersweet so far haha!!

What interior did you go with?

1 minute ago, Keef said:

Yeah I ignored all the "dates" of completion because boats are always late... Still not here in Miami so it is bittersweet so far haha!!

Haha I’ve seen your boat 😂

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Keef said:

how does it look?  Like it?

Buddy is a service tech there it’s sweet looking man! Congrats. Are they delivering it?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, boardjnky4 said:

According to the video, slight hull change

Nothing running surface wise, deeper and front is more like the a22 where the spray kicks up.

also 18 capacity now not 17

Edited by agarabaghi
ahopkins22LSV
5 hours ago, Dsalyers said:

2 hours ago, Keef said:

Just to clarify potential confusion, the spray date is the day the boat starts the build. They spray the gel coat first, then lay fiberglass  and the rest of the structure and complete the boat from there. It typically takes 5-7 working days from the spray date and then it depends on truck loads going to your dealer for when it will get shipped.