Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2015 Wakesetter Radio stopped working

dadler

Called my dealer and they said the only way to fix it is to take it to them and get a software update. I am 4 hours away for the next 7 days. This really pisses me off. Any suggestions

Tell us a little more about what's not working. Is the dash control not working? Is the "sport knob" not working? What about the 7" display? Do you have the "default" stereo or is it updated with aftermarket components. Is anything working? Is it just the radio and other functions work? There could just be some confusion of radio vs. stereo in trying to help you troubleshoot.

There are lots of reasons that the stereo/radio isn't working, from failure of the Black Box to a blown fuse, disconnected wire, etc.

Pictures can help too, you'll need to be a member to upload pictures or use a hosting service.

Thanks for your reply. Everything on the screen is working but the stereo. I can not switch it from Bluetooth to AM, FM, any of the inputs. I disconnected everything from the back of the 7" screen. Went to settings, did a reset on settings, did not work. Normally I could push display and the time would come on, now there is nothing on the stereo settings that will work when I push the screen. When I called the dealer they said it was a software update and the only way I could get that was to take the boat to the dealer. 4 hours away from the dealer and on the lake with my family all week. Any ideas?