Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakesurf board recommendation

Dillongoetz35

So I got into wakesurfing with a used board to test out how I liked the sport. My whole family has agreed on surfing is what we do most behind our boat. Currently we’re surfing a 2006 hyperlite broadcast board. I’ve started to carve around on that and wanna work on more carving and maybe some 360s and simple tricks. Later down the road I also wanna learn how to catch air. I’m looking for recommendations on the next board to buy. I’m a 6’1 and 170 lbs teenager and surfing behind a 07 vlx if that helps.

Im in the same boat and bought a Hyperlite  HiFi.   I am taking it out tomorrow for its maiden outing.  I bought it based on lots of reviews and video watching and talking to a pro on our lake.