Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Out with the old and in with the new...

Chattwake

So guys, I have had a very bizarre few weeks.    A friend of mine bought a 2020 23 LSV a month back from our local deal.   His good friend spent some time on his 23 and decided he wanted one for himself.  As you guys know, it's hard to find anything used right now, and my local dealer didn't have a 23 in stock.   Long story short is that, while I planned to keep my boat for another year, an offer was made to me to buy my 2019 23 LSV that I just couldn't turn down.  The boat sold yesterday to a super nice guy who is going to keep it local, which is cool, as I'll be able to see it on the water from time to time.  I've attached some pictures of my 23.  During the year I owned the boat, I fell in love with the darker interior.  I'm not sure I'll ever go back to white/off white again.   

So, with two growing kids who like to bring friends and their families out, I've decided to go with a 25 LSV, which I'm having built.  I'm looking forward to more room, but not towing the boat.   I went with most options available and I'll do a full write up on the boat when it's done.  I'm going solid gunmetal flake inside and out with a black hull and color-matched trailer.   The interior will be solid vapor blue cool touch vinyl with black piping and a single black accent piece.   It will match my truck well and I think the interior will pop!  Can't want to get pictures to share!

Hope everyone is doing well!  It's been great reading along this year and checking out everyone else's new rides. 

[trying to figure out how to post pictures of my old boat]

Edited by Chattwake
8 hours ago, Chattwake said:

My feet were wet when taking these pictures; hence the smudged floor :cry:

Sorry, judgment has been rendered.  :lol: