Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

v-drive walter info operating temperature

Hello everyone, I want to know if anyone has an idea of the operating temperature of the golden coupler located under the v-drive connected to the propeller shaft. after half an hour of wakeboarding wakeboarding it is hot I put my hand 2 or 3 seconds..the level of the v-drive is good and the oil circulates in a cooler. the boat is malibu lsv 23 of 2000. if a person has already been worried or has already measured or touched after navigation, thank you for your help Thank you

Edited by Charlotte2
English traduct

Just last week I felt my trans housing and my buddys Nautique trans housing after slalom skiing. They wer both very hot. I could keep my hand on them, but they were both very hot.

I have no idea about the V-drive though.

1 hour ago, JasonK said:

La semaine dernière, j'ai senti mon logement trans et mes copains Nautique logement trans après le ski de slalom. Ils étaient tous les deux très chauds. Je pouvais garder ma main sur eux, mais ils étaient tous les deux très chauds.

Je n'ai cependant aucune idée du V-drive.

already thank you for your answer

On 07/07/2020 at 18:53, JasonK said:

La semaine dernière, j'ai senti mon logement trans et mes copains Nautique logement trans après le ski de slalom. Ils étaient tous les deux très chauds. Je pouvais garder ma main sur eux, mais ils étaient tous les deux très chauds.

Je n'ai cependant aucune idée du V-drive.

Hello . I measured it is 130 F ° after a race at 25 mph for 20 minutes. I think the temperature is good. thank you for your reply .