Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bluetooth issue

Gaffster01

Quick Bluetooth question.  When I connect via Bluetooth to my 23 MXZ it sounds like garbage.  I thought the volume was to high on my phone and when I turned it down nothing changed. (Tried 2 different phones same result) It seems like it’s either on or off which is different than any other Bluetooth system I have dealt with.  Has anyone else had a similar issue, or it just how it is?

Edited by Gaffster01
Better title

I have updated my software on my 23 MXZ and still have the bluetooth issue.  It will connect fine for a day or two and then the connection breaks down.  We have the issue with IOS phones but have had similar connection issues with Android phones.  The initial connection process goes smoothly but then the connection between the phone and the bluetooth is inconsistent.  Does not make a difference if we are one or off wifi or where we put the phones.....Any other ideas....?

• 3 weeks later...

I’m waiting for the update still.  Will post if it’s better after it’s done.  I have to use AUX until then and it blows.