Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Rgb lighting on rev 10’s

Miamifanatic

I bought the rgb kit from Malibu for my rev 10’s. Dealer said will plug right in but there isn’t a plug in speaker do I need separate wiring harness for it? Would like it to work off my screen on my 2020 23 lsv

1 hour ago, Miamifanatic said:

I bought the rgb kit from Malibu for my rev 10’s. Dealer said will plug right in but there isn’t a plug in speaker do I need separate wiring harness for it? Would like it to work off my screen on my 2020 23 lsv

sounds like you do not have a 6 pair wire pre wired in tower, if you did you would already have rgb,  need to fish an rgb wire thru tower to your current speaker wire hole and into rev 10 (re-seal tge clamp black silicone) and create a plug inside housing. then run that to a rgb controller wired to your maliview circuit breaker for lights 

he probably did properly sell you a ring that matches your malibu OEM WS grills that is plug and play to the OEM malibu rev 10 housing

Edited by granddaddy55
41 minutes ago, Miamifanatic said:

Thank you just ordered a rgb controller and wire from wetsounds

dont forget for the T tap you make for first rev 10 has to be “stair stepped “ so the tap can be pushed back in tower hole and only the T tap stub is only thing coming out of wire hole with speaker wire