Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How'd you wire your skylon tuna tower speakers?

bbrett

I just got my 4 tower speakers, but trying to get suggestions on how everyone else wired theirs before I start making any holes. 

Tough one to answer with no details about what specific speaker pods, you have. Some have external binding posts, so you could do a single hole between each pair that would service both pods on each side, while some have the wires through the center of the clamp/pod so the wiring is all concealed once the pod is installed. This requires a hole for each pod. This does not even factor in the amp and the impedance of each pod. This can result in a couple different wiring configurations. 

I have JBL tower speakers, that clamp on. I have the wiring ran externally right now till I figure out the best way to route wiring internally.. I have the AMP Config figured out. I'm just trying to see how everyone else wired their wires down the inside of the tower and how the ran them into the boat from inside the tower so they come out clean and barely concealed. 

IMG-5402.jpg