Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Buy now or wait

Jdubb16

2 hours ago, smuurph84 said:

So does anyone think by next boat show season the Boat market will  level out? And discounts will be offered?  ,  I think u may see a sell off up north and decent used market where the season is short but in the southeast where storage is cheap and the season is long I’m not so sure . The 2 year plan may be better , but with the way wakeboarding prices increase every year I’m not so sure .

I feel like every year i wait to upgrade  is just going to cost me more  😖

Not entirely sure how Malibu will plan production next year (the supply side of things) but I have to think demand will be lower than this year.  I don't think there will be many of the "old inventory" boat show deals we typically see.  

On 7/11/2020 at 4:23 AM, Chappy said:

This must depend on where you live. In Washington state the market is blazing hot!

There isn't a house in our neighborhood that has been on the market more than 3 days.  The Charlotte market is hot.  And as others have eluded to, I too believe it depends on region.  We have owed homes in GA, NC (2X) and OH (2X).  

Edited by Five Cent Worth
12 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

List it for your dream price (within reason) and see what happens. Just know, it’s gonna cost a lot more to replace it. 

I’m really curious how this will impact ordered boats. I wonder if dealers will still offer similarly priced deals on ordered boats, or will those prices skyrocket as well