Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2021 Ford F-150

IXFE

Guess the BuCrew F150 love isn't what it once was.  Some pretty cool tech there.  Would be fun to transport one of the most loaded trucks back to 1975 and show folks what the future of "pickup trucks" looked like.

1 hour ago, shawndoggy said:

Can a F150 pull a wakebarge without a WDH?

1 hour ago, hethj7 said:

It’ll pull a M240 like it isn’t even back there. 

And we're off and running!

• Like 3

Just watched the video.  Definitely some cool features coming out.  That powerboost hybrid with the onboard outlets and stuff would be cool for tailgating.  

3 hours ago, IXFE said:

I’m kinda surprised nobody is talking about this?

Who’s getting one??

Wow! I don’t think I’ve ever seen this many new features in a vehicle before. They are gonna give Malibu a fun for the money on the number of options. That lay-flat seat, generator function, flat work area, and gun locker under the seat, among others,  are really nice. Makes me want to buy new! 

4038B0D2-0423-4D05-9612-519CC770EC94.png

FC52B8F0-36B0-47E9-AFC0-D8E959651C7A.png

9FBDCC0C-5F25-4140-94D5-1413A94A7975.png

• 2 weeks later...