Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Jack suddenly wildly loose.... Did I lose a part?

Fffrank

Just when you think you've seen it all.....

The bolt that my Fulton jack rotates around is suddenly dangerously loose. I was able to tighten up this center nut to take in enough of the slack to make it functional but it's still sketchy and that nut is bottomed out. Is there some kind of spacer or washer that should be here taking up space? 

https://i.imgur.com/ZxB5dKu.jpg

3 hours ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

Have you reached out to Fulton? They have really good customer service. 

I'm so accustomed to companies offering no service that I didn't even bother. Just called them and although I had to wait 50m for a tech he was super helpful and knew exactly what I needed. The bimetal carrier bushing can split and fall out. Part #0933325S00 and $12 from Amazon later and I'll be fixed up.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Fffrank said:

I'm so accustomed to companies offering no service that I didn't even bother. Just called them and although I had to wait 50m for a tech he was super helpful and knew exactly what I needed. The bimetal carrier bushing can split and fall out. Part #0933325S00 and $12 from Amazon later and I'll be fixed up.

I'm a little surprised they didn't just send you one.  Fulton has replaced the wheels on my jack twice and then the whole jack once (swapped to the single wheel style)