Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 23 LSV ballast question

Learn2surf

How many ballast pumps does the boat have?  Does it fill certain tanks first or should they all fill at once?  Thanks!  I ask because my front tank was still at zero recently when I tried to fill all.  All the others had filled and it had no water in it.  We kept trying over and over and finally rebooted the computer and then it filled.  On the screen it looked like it was filling but it stayed at zero percent...then after the reboot it filled.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this happen once or twice as well - my front stayed at 0% and usually it fills up pretty quick.  I just hit stop for that tank, then hit fill again, and it started filling up.  My guess is there are little elves down in the hull that sometimes don't get the message to get to work.

By the way, I think there are independent pumps for each tank - I have front, center, and 2 rear.  If you hit "fill all" they should all fill at the same time.  The rear tanks are significantly larger than the front and center so they take longer.