Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2015 23 LSV Stereo Input Info Needed

MWJ68

I've never tried AUX or USB in the boat. I've always used BT.

Today I started trying and looking just for fun.

I see the AUX input option...Where is the input? There is a USB in the small black sidewall panel by the drivers right knee. When I plug an iPhone into it it just charges the phone.

What about SD card? How would I use this function? Plug a USB thumb drive into the same input? 

TIA,

Mark

On my 17 22mxz the usb and aux are in the glove box. The one in the little black box under throttle is just a charger. The glove box ones are the 2 that show up on the screen. Not sure if 15's are different. 

Edited by st22eve

I've looked all through my glovebox and don't see a thing other than one connector that looks like an old RCA input jack.

Can you post a pic of your input?

Mine is in the glove box also. I have a thumb drive with music plugged in. I’ll try to get a picture tomorrow. It’s on the left side of the glovebox.