Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Dear Malibu; Your advertising for the next 10 years (You're welcome)

asp13

Ok, Malibu Big Wigs if you are out there, I introduce to you, your marketing for the next several years. 

"Malibu Blues"

A song by Alan Jackson (well, maybe Jake Owen seeing as he is a brand ambassador for Malibu already)

The original tune 

The new song, 'Malibu Blues' pretty much writes itself. "I'm gonna buy me a Malibu and cruise it up and down the shore"

It's sure to be a top 10 single, have a great music video full of Malibu boats and bikini clad women, and Malibu sales will go through the roof.

Malibu, all I ask in return for coming up with this great idea is a new boat every 3 years, nice and easy! 

Edited by asp13

This song did wonders for Mercury sales. They are still, to this day, one of the most widely produced vehicles on the road. The factories can’t produce enough Mercury cars due to the overwhelming demand! 

• Like 2