Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Transom Protection pad

DOJOLOACH2

What user or vendor sells the "Malibucrew" black transom pads that help protect the boat from board dings?

What are some other budget friendly options? I was thinking some clear vinyl tape but I'm sure that wont look as good

I would be interested but don't want the camera blocked, looks like the one on Bakes does not account for that since it appears to be universal.

2 hours ago, Nitrousbird said:

Purchased right from the Malibu Crew:

IMG-7738.jpg

But from who? Just contact the site?

12 minutes ago, DOJOLOACH2 said:

But from who? Just contact the site?

They used to be a store for merch, stickers T-shirt etc.

i don’t see it now

what boat do you have?

Edited by Stevo
1 hour ago, Stevo said:

They used to be a store for merch, stickers T-shirt etc.

i don’t see it now

what boat do you have?

It's a 97 echelon lx

7 hours ago, Ronnie said:

We don’t have those any longer. 

Can that problem be fixed?  Mine probably only has a season or two left before replacement will be justified.

The problem is this. Back when we first offered them, there was one type (like yours). Then Malibu moved the grab handle. Now there are cameras, camera mounts and any other changes made to the transoms on these boat plus Axis and all their models. That means I have to order all these different styles and there are minimums to deal with as well. The Difference in mfg/printing cost vs retail isn’t that great at these quantities. To offer them at a couple of dollars over cost is not worth the low demand and dollars I have to have invested in them for them to sit on the shelf with only a few selling. 

31 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

The problem is this. Back when we first offered them, there was one type (like yours). Then Malibu moved the grab handle. Now there are cameras, camera mounts and any other changes made to the transoms on these boat plus Axis and all their models. That means I have to order all these different styles and there are minimums to deal with as well. The Difference in mfg/printing cost vs retail isn’t that great at these quantities. To offer them at a couple of dollars over cost is not worth the low demand and dollars I have to have invested in them for them to sit on the shelf with only a few selling. 

A strip of EVA foam and some Sunbrella and straps and any decent canvas guy can swe up one with the requisite holes/mounts.