Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Picking up new 23 MXZ Friday

Ok so everything finally came together and we traded our 2010 A22 in for a 2020 23 MXZ.  To say we are like little kids waiting for xmass day is an under statement.  With that said anything to look out for on the 2020's or known issues?  It has the indmar 450 engine in it if that makes a difference,  4 icons tower speakers that I am pretty sure will be getting replaced by Rev 10s soon as in by the next weekend lol.

Congrats @Gaffster01... the 23 MXZ is my fav new boat for 2020. Got any pics??

By all means, swap out those Icons for Rev10’s, and sell off the Icons to cover some of the cost. Keep in mind, you’re also gonna want to swap out the factory tower amp. 

Not yet.  I will post some on Friday.  I was pretty impressed how far they have come in ten years.  

Agreed I had a single set of Rev 10s on my Axis.  They love lots of headroom.

Edited by Gaffster01
3 hours ago, Gaffster01 said:

Not yet.  I will post some on Friday.  I was pretty impressed how far they have come in ten years.  

Agreed I had a single set of Rev 10s on my Axis.  They love lots of headroom.

Congrats.  Def a big jump from a 10 A22...those early years Axis models were pretty barebones from the factory.

I can't complain the A22 never let us down.     It certainly not even in the same universe as the new Bu though. Lol