Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Malibu Prices

Kaygee

Hey guys, I am looking to buy a new wake boat and I don't know what to expect.  I have been out of the game for a while I am coming from a 1999 x star.  I am about to pull the trigger on a new 2019 23 lsv.  The dealer came down to $104,500.    It has monsoon 410, premium sound system and g35 tower.  It seems to have all the essential options.  My questions are 

Is this a good price?

What am I looking at as far as first year warranty and shop visits?  

Is this a good motor for low to mid elevations 2500' max?

Thanks so much for the thoughts and comments

Kaygee

If it hasn't already been installed there is a recall for the fuel pump to fuel tank O-ring that will need to be changed. 10 min job max by the dealer. If it is zero hours boat then the 10 hours service. There is one computer update to fix the "crickets in the speakers" issue. Other than that no other blanket issues for the boat. The price sounds reasonable and I have the M5 so I can't comment on the 410.

What was sticker? Do you have an options list. Just as a FYI, Tommy's earlier this spring has 40% off their 19 malibus. Not saying every dealer can compete with that, but it somewhat set a benchmark

Lots of info on here with regards to the 410 vs 450 vs M5 & M6.  All depends on what you do and what type of person you are.  Some like the lower RPM's and bigger motor and others it doesn't bother much having the base motor.  

That's a very good price in our area depending options: surf seat, swim step, flake, tower speakers, board racks, etc...

Edited by Five Cent Worth

I have a 410 in my A22 and it does well. PW3 is key. Of course I would have went bigger motor if funding allowed, but I'm happy with what I have. I also have a friend with a Raptor 410 in a 23LSV, and that boat has a bomb wave and a big wakeboard wake.

That price is pretty darn low from what I can tell.

Edited by boardjnky4