Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Axis t22

Milbeav

Hey guys new to the forum and also looking to move to a 2016 t22 just wondering how they are and also it has 136hrs and they are wanting 60k with custom flooring and extra ballast and others stuff as well just looking for thoughts thanks

I have a 16 t22 with over 300 hours on it and its been fantastic. I would say with custom floor extra ballast and well optioned if its in great shape that's a fair price. not sure of how you plan to use it but its very user friendly boat. wakeboard wake is more than anyone needs (unless they are to the pro level ) and the surf wave is very simple (drop the wedge ,  fill everything up ,  move  as many people as far forward as possible ( or add lead as I did) set speed to 11 and go!

really the only complaint I have about my boat is I have the 15x13 prop for surfing but I tend to burn a bunch of gas( not that i mind paying but the 42 gallon tank is small and requires fillups)

Just got a T22 and couldn't be happier. Soft touch flooring and ballast are well worth it in my opinion. Surf is fantastic, such a fun boat.