Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Machine washable breathable sun hat

MalibuNation

MalibuNation

Can anyone recommend one as my bald head takes a beating.  A skull cap combined with a baseball hat isn't cutting it.  I'd like 2 one for boating and one for yard work.  The latter likely would be machine washed once every week or 2. 

Thx - MN

MalibuNation

The crew has comes through again.  Are you machine washing your hats on regular cycle or delucate like recommended?  Thx

I have a big head XXL based Shelta dimension but they don't show the depth. I buy hats that fit around but not deep enough.  Thoughts

From a two time melanoma mostly bald old fart. I own Tilly and I have three of thees stashed at the boat and cabin as well as home.  https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-lightweight-crusher-wide-brim-hat-40100.html?&srccode=BBSHP&chnl=ps_brand_pla_mn&region=out_region&msclkid=79b44ee07bba1b79f7a1103500244312    

Duluth trading has more and I think maybe Tilly. The cheep Duluth ones don't say washable but I toss mine in some water with light soap and they come out good.