Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Overhauling 2019 25LSV Stereo

Slurpee

17 minutes ago, hethj7 said:

Send me your old setup since it is junk now!

:tease1: There was a fire sale the last couple weeks.  All that's left is a JL TWK88 DSP.

Nothing happened today other than swinging by Earmark to exchange my 12W6 for the same thing in an enclosure. All I have to say is, “Yes!”

It’ll be a shame to rip that carpet off and coat it with Duratex  that embroidery is just pretty  

9850639F-06A9-44A6-A793-DB92D20E004B.jpeg

• Like 3

Some more pictures. The amp board is done. Cables for cabin and subs are all crimped and labeled and ready to run. Next is to go start sweating outside and fish the tower speakers cables. Booo

5E7C3C9F-71BA-479F-8881-11DBAC2C0EF3.jpeg

249B6153-D41D-4F78-B18A-763CCFA86277.jpeg

0CDAB24F-06C2-459C-9A2D-4618384E91B6.jpeg

No pics worth mentioning today.  But the tower speakers are up and wired and run nice and clean to the amp location. So are the new cabin speaker cables and the subs and the Fusion Head Unit cables. Thank God for a fish tape reel and iced tea. All the under the hood stuff is done. 

Tomorrow we can get back to stuff worth photographing!

Oh! And one more thing. 2019 vinyl is just a dream to clean compared to 2016 vinyl. Soooooo easy. And Seadek is a pain in the butt to clean even with their cleaner. Blood just doesn’t come out easy. Lol. 

17 minutes ago, dalt1 said:

Don't the remotes get hit a lot in this spot. I put mine off to the side .

Well you know. Malibu decided to drill a great big hole in the boat Before I got it so I went with it. LOL. 

Honestly we don’t ever hit it. We don’t ever even use it. That silicon cover takes care of the rest. It’s really only there for completeness sake. 

that is a nice place to put it though. Even easier to get to when you’re just floating around the boat. Nice idea. 

Edited by Slurpee
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Slurpee said:

Well you know. Malibu decided to drill a great big hole in the boat Before I got it so I went with it. LOL. 

Honestly we don’t ever hit it. We don’t ever even use it. That silicon cover takes care of the rest. It’s really only there for completeness sake. 

that is a nice place to put it though. Even easier to get to when you’re just floating around the boat. Nice idea. 

For the times when Axis like is the better idea!

I’ve got the best friends and family. Minor accident with table saw hasn’t slowed things down! Amp board is in! No smoke. So pretty!

5A376222-60DF-4229-BBF9-0CE09218535F.jpeg

AC821065-23F7-4AED-8031-A567EEA10883.jpeg

F6EB7D4D-B479-44C1-9068-C3FA701E7743.jpeg

1 minute ago, OLDGUY said:

Still have all your fingers, l hope.

Yup. 14 stitches later after a good look at my tendon I’m fine again. Just one handed for a while. 

On 6/14/2020 at 2:10 PM, Slurpee said:

Yup. 14 stitches later after a good look at my tendon I’m fine again. Just one handed for a while. 

Glad all of your fingers are still there. But you know we all like pics.
POIDH😂😂

Edited by Sparky450
56 minutes ago, Sparky450 said:

Glad all of your fingers are still there. But you know we all like pics.
POIDH😂😂

Just figured folks wouldn’t want to see blood and gore is all. Lol. 

6 hours ago, Stevo said:

Maybe it’s just me , but it could be that MC T-shirts fault..

just sayin...

Hah! I’ve got a photo somewhere of me on his MC with my Malibu hat. I might have posted it on social media. This was revenge. Lol 

On 6/6/2020 at 2:09 PM, Slurpee said:

Some more pictures. The amp board is done. Cables for cabin and subs are all crimped and labeled and ready to run. Next is to go start sweating outside and fish the tower speakers cables. Booo

5E7C3C9F-71BA-479F-8881-11DBAC2C0EF3.jpeg

249B6153-D41D-4F78-B18A-763CCFA86277.jpeg

0CDAB24F-06C2-459C-9A2D-4618384E91B6.jpeg

What kind of clip connector is on tour 12v +\- ??