Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Z5 sport rack

MalibuMatty

Here is their website.  http://www.z5sportracks.com/   It says to contact a dealer, but I doubt dealers know about the z5 anymore as I've asked and had blank stares.  My guess is it would have to be a custom order and expect to pay somewhere in the $3k+ range for one.  That is unless you can find someone willing to sell theirs.  I love mine and would certainly pay the extra money for a custom one if I had to in a new boat.  A lot of people complain about how "low" they hang, but in reality it's probably the best for sun shade plus you can store surfboards/ski's/wakeboards on top.  I've towed with mine going 75 mph with the cover on, but only if it's an hour or so drive.  If I go any longer I've taken the canvas off or they have straps to hold the front portion down when I never used.  Best of luck and hope this information has helped.