Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Front Tank Pump Dead, Cant Find it.

Zippymbr

I have searched on the forums and for an hour on my boat but I can't find the front tank pump to save my life!  I have a 07 23 LSV

12 hours ago, dalt1 said:

Fill or drain? Fill probably in center hatch in floor. Drain probably behind the panel you kick as you climb into the bow.

It’s the fill.  There is no panel there.  Under the cushion I can remove the floor and see the tank and ballast sensor.  There is no kick panel between the console.  I have 2 pumps and a bulge in the center floor hatch, and 3 near the v drive

Also are you talking about the bow tank or the center? If you don't have a bow tank then the center would be the furthest forward.

The bow tank which I have.  The center sometimes flips off at the breaker

2 hours ago, Zippymbr said:

It’s the fill.  There is no panel there.  Under the cushion I can remove the floor and see the tank and ballast sensor.  There is no kick panel between the console.  I have 2 pumps and a bulge in the center floor hatch, and 3 near the v drive

No panel in the walkway up to the bow when you step up on the bow seat? Behind that is the drain for the front tank. Pumps in center bilge should be your front and center fill pumps. Drain pumps are usually at the rear of the tank it is draining.

May still have to crawl under the steering wheel and go behind the sub if there is one at the drivers feet.  I know on the 04-06 there is a small tunnel that passes thru from drivers side to observers side and the pump lays on the floor there.  

2 minutes ago, blk93jeepzj said:

May still have to crawl under the steering wheel and go behind the sub if there is one at the drivers feet.  I know on the 04-06 there is a small tunnel that passes thru from drivers side to observers side and the pump lays on the floor there.  

Crazy I’ll look today 

You can look under the boat and see where the water comes into the different holes.......this might give you an idea of the location.

19 minutes ago, BigE said:

You can look under the boat and see where the water comes into the different holes.......this might give you an idea of the location.

I thought about that but it’s in a lift and hard to get to

Still betting it's in the center bilge hole. You said there were 2 pumps in there. What you think they are for?

I should have 8 pumps for 4 tanks.  I can find all but 2