Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help with identifying white wrinkle powder color

Slurpee

Howdy.  I hope someone on here can help.  I pulled off the parts of my 2019 G3.5 tower that came anodized grey and dropped them off at the powder coat place to be done in the wrinkle white color that is on the rest of the tower.

What is the color of powder used by Malibu for the white?

I was thinking it might be this Desert White Wrinkle from Prismatic Powder.  Does anyone know for sure?

Edited by Slurpee
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, no takers so I rolled the dice on Prismatic Powders “Desert Wrinkle White” code PWS-2763. 

I had it done by Off Duty Powder Coating in Weatherford, TX. Awesome work. 

And a perfect match!!  The factory grey shows every rub, scratch, scuff, and just isn’t my thing.  The wrinkle coat colors (whichever you’re like) are awesome!

B886AD93-9225-4EB9-8DC2-32B69ECA1DB6.jpeg

FF4EA10F-0B7D-45DF-9F2E-D43BE117115D.jpeg

• Like 3

@Slurpee looks good! My brother-in-law owns a powder coating company up in the Detroit area. Last year I thought about having him do this same thing but in black.  How is it removing that? Might be an off season project.

It’s not hard @Hemmy. Best to have a friend help so it doesn’t come crashing down on your head. I used my wife and she was feeling pretty proud. LOL.  A little muscle is needed to get it out.

Remounting it is fun. To make it easy also have a friend and a winch strap to get those holes lined back up.

532C4D78-7808-4063-86E0-6BA92481B8BE.jpeg

075EA07C-036C-43F3-B233-157A07E54949.jpeg

Edited by Slurpee