Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fffrank

What would you buy if you didn't need/want an inboard any longer?

spikew919

Wouldn’t buy, just go out with friends that already have them 😂😂  

Stevo
9 minutes ago, spikew919 said:

Wouldn’t buy, just go out with friends that already have them 😂😂  

Smart man

its not what you know but who you know...

right @IXFE

IXFE
2 hours ago, Stevo said:

Smart man

its not what you know but who you know...

right @IXFE

I know @bamaboy and @Stevo... all it’s gotten me are free G23 pulls and endless memes 🤷🏻‍♂️

Stevo
4 minutes ago, IXFE said:

I know @bamaboy and @Stevo... all it’s gotten me are free G23 pulls and endless memes 🤷🏻‍♂️

AD779044-6B99-46D4-9A32-DD9CEB0A8950.gif

MalibuNation

A pontoon with one or 2 of these:

https://www.seven-marine.com

Fffrank
20 hours ago, IXFE said:

I’ll take one of these... 

The all new Pursuit S378

1E925806-3717-4E42-B15E-7A6F8280F74C.jpeg

This looks very comparable to the Tiara ($275k) and the Whaler ($650k!!!) that I was on last week. Any idea on the price point? 

Stevo
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Fffrank said:

This looks very comparable to the Tiara ($275k) and the Whaler ($650k!!!) that I was on last week. Any idea on the price point? 

Base price before upgrades shows $690

E1353D7E-1B23-465C-BA51-290A58AE7C91.png

Edited by Stevo

Stevo
Posted (edited)

Id smash

Edited by Stevo

ahopkinsVTX

Fountain would be on my list too! Good thing I have money restrictions otherwise I’d have a really hard time choosing haha. 

Slurpee

I’m going to go off script. I’d buy a home in the Rockies to bike park all summer. 

shawndoggy
35 minutes ago, Slurpee said:

I’m going to go off script. I’d buy a home in the Rockies to bike park all summer. 

And ski all winter!

carguy79ta

A catamaran 50ft. 3000hp turbines. 180mph. I stumbled upon this vid 7 yrs ago. While working till 1030 PM to solve an engineering problem. If I am having a bad day, I watch this vid. It is awesome. Would I want that boat?? No way. But it is awesome. My choice would be a big 40' cruiser.

JeffC

My better half and I have talked about this a little bit.  First, I will be done with our wakeboat... If, ... ..... and only when I cant surf anymore.   Im 60 now, and see no end in sight.   Surfing is so low impact, and SO fun that I cant imagine being "done" with it anytime in the next 10+ years. 

If that day comes, then the question is whether I will have the appetite to tow, launch, recover, and clean ANY boat.   If I dont have the energy/ability to get up on a surfboard, then my guess is I would not have the ability to climb up and down into the boat on the trailer... nor the kind of cleaning/maintenance that is needed on a boat.

On the off chance that I could, and would want to, I would probably go towards a cruiser that would handle rough water well, be comfortable to go out, fish, hang out, eat, drink, etc and just be in nature.   Ideally that could be kept in a slip, but the waiting list for slips at our lake is over 10 years... so I would already have to be on the waiting list, and I am not.. :-)

So... I guess that means a Malibu will be around for quite a while.

Edited by JeffC