Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Water in storage area

2018 LSV23 storage area under port side front. Wishing they had a drain hole to bilge at the front of the port side storage. I have water trapped here as it wont run to rear where the hole is to drain to bilge. Wonder if there is room to put one running sideways in the bottom of the sidewall towards the center bilge? I always vac out all residual water left in the bilge after my day on the lake and she goes back in the garage. Forget about this spot because it is not bilge where all other areas drained too. Who wants to be the first to bore a hole sideways here?image.thumb.png.0c2265b5ca571a48ee55ac299c0438af.pngimage.thumb.png.0bc1a300890e2ef8d9d75b8af6114fdf.png

I want to put a drain in my storage area too. Water gets trapped. My storage area is closer to center ballast compartment.  So, I drilled a hole thinking it would drain.  It has carpet in so it does not drain well.  Still have to vacuum it out.  Beef nice to has ever a drain tube going to bilge pump area.