Jump to content

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Indmar 350 oil pressure sensor part #

Recommended Posts

Does anyone happen to know the part number for the oil pressure sensor off of a 2011 vlx 21 with a 350 monsoon? Or a cross reference from Advance or Napa. I tried to look it up but I'm getting so many different results. My boat every once in awhile says low oil pressure until I turn it off and back on. Then it's fine for 20 min or so. Then I have to do it again. But like I said, as soon as I restart the engine it goes away. Thanks in advance!

Edited by BrazzMonkey
Link to comment

I kept the OPS box for this very reason, but it went with the boat when I sold it unfortunately. If you take the old one in and explain what you are trying to do they can hopefully get you taken care of. I have had good luck with odd ball requests at OReilly’s also.

Link to comment

I tried that with the alternator and they weren't very helpful. I was hoping to just order it online but I won't do that unless I have an exact part number. I'll probably take it off on Monday and bring it down. I took a quick look today and not sure if I found it. There were 2 sensors on the starboard side I started to undo the one and water came shooting out so I'm assuming thats a temperate sensor. I didn't get to undo the second one I saw. Any info on location would be great. Also when I Google it I got prices from $32 to almost $400. Do you remember what you paid?

Link to comment

Center both sides of the block with the wires are the knock sensors that you pulled that started leaking. Something to remove when you winterize it. The OPS switch was on the bow end of the block starboard side. It was a little difficult to find with all of the other wires and ballast hoses in the way. Because of the odd shape of the sensor and the location I had to use a open end wrench to get it out as I recall. Go easy on the aluminum body. At the time I paid about $33 for it.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...