Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Little help needed: 23LSV Wake View seat

gregtay

Hi All, if you have a 2018-2020 23LSV with the wake view seat and you have your boat easily accessible and wouldn't mind taking a few quick photos along with a few measurements please post here or shoot me a PM. thx!

Still looking for a little help if someone out there has easy access to their boat. Just need some photos and some quick measurements on the wakeview seat. thx

Mines in the shop right now.  I should have it back later today and will take pic and measurements for you.  What specific measurements are you looking for?

11 hours ago, 1107 said:

Mines in the shop right now.  I should have it back later today and will take pic and measurements for you.  What specific measurements are you looking for?

Thanks, 4Days was able to get me some pics and measurements so I think we are all good at this point (we were trying to figure out where exactly the brackets mount.)

Here you go. The rear of the bracket is at 11” from the rear bulk head. IIWM, I would move the bracket forward @1/4” to achieve a gap for water to drop and not collect between the cushions. The rear end of the bracket is 2 7/8” from the deck and the front bottom of the bracket is 4” from the deck. The other 2 pics are from the top of the bracket to the top of the fiberglass where the seat sits. The other black piece on top of the fiberglass seat bases are Seadeck gaskets sitting on the fiberglass under the seats. I hate having the seats slam down when they get closed. I am kind of twitchy like that in my old age.😬

16A75ABD-007E-4E64-85F8-A96F4C489871.jpeg

301F0631-06E3-4558-844C-A17424B83B49.jpeg

994D0918-5B51-475C-8984-A88403E956AB.jpeg

3FB18026-13A7-41E7-A0E4-58D187B4FF91.jpeg

F8C1BE27-B34D-4012-954E-9590939D2470.jpeg