Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2020 MXZ24 stereo upgade questions

RyanR206

ahopkins22LSV
2 hours ago, RyanR206 said:

I understand that,  but doesn’t it seem goofy to remove a feature that’s already there?  Even the dash interface is setup for it.  We can look at this two different ways.   

Nope, happens all the time across every industry. Manufacturers make specific models for certain customers like Costco, sams, Walmart all the time for example. It’s a part of the dash interface because that’s just software and it is an option malibu offers. 

• Like 2
On 5/9/2020 at 10:50 AM, RyanR206 said:

I understand that,  but doesn’t it seem goofy to remove a feature that’s already there?  Even the dash interface is setup for it.  We can look at this two different ways.   

If WS is building the speakers for Malibu they are being built without the RGB in them. It isn't removing a "feature" if it isn't there to start with.

On 5/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, RyanR206 said:

Im not on the sales side, but as far as I know (or have been told) RGB is only available on the M240. All of the wakesetters use the same interface. 

• Like 2

i got the amps and sub in for the boat upgrade.  What i didnt realize is that it looks like swapping from the dsp amp to regular amp i need adapters? who is the place to go for these?  

Removing syn dx6-dsp , syndx2-dsp and revo 12 

Now we have a 

xxx 12 (going under the helm in a new box) 

Syn-Dx6 for the rev 10s on the towers ch 1-4 and Icon 8s ch 4-6

Syn-Dx2.3hp for the xxx 12 sub 

Syn-Dx4 for the 8 cabin speakers 

We also got the led chips for the cabin tweeters to figure out and 23 cup holder led rings (from blast led). 

1 hour ago, COOP said:

Exile audio has the plugs you need.

Just looked and they show 2-3 week back ordered.   Anyone else y’all use beside them?  

• 6 months later...
On 5/14/2020 at 12:47 PM, RyanR206 said:

i got the amps and sub in for the boat upgrade.  What i didnt realize is that it looks like swapping from the dsp amp to regular amp i need adapters? who is the place to go for these?  

Removing syn dx6-dsp , syndx2-dsp and revo 12 

Now we have a 

xxx 12 (going under the helm in a new box) 

Syn-Dx6 for the rev 10s on the towers ch 1-4 and Icon 8s ch 4-6

Syn-Dx2.3hp for the xxx 12 sub 

Syn-Dx4 for the 8 cabin speakers 

We also got the led chips for the cabin tweeters to figure out and 23 cup holder led rings (from blast led). 

Just now checking this out! Wondering what exactly you did with the XXX12, did you have to cut fiberglass? Also, what LED chips are you talking about, this would be a fun project! Id like to get the WS/Shadowcaster 4 zone and connect it to the left malivue screen, i have seen that it is possible