Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Took delivery of a new to me Malibu on the weekend

Manitoba

26 minutes ago, Eagleboy99 said:

Nice rig!  You gonna use it on Dauphin Lake or one of the smaller ones like Spence?

Going to use it in Dauphin Lake. 

7 minutes ago, Manitoba said:

Going to use it in Dauphin Lake. 

I am guessing you do not slalom much.  :)  BTW, how's the walleye fishing on the lake these days?

34 minutes ago, Eagleboy99 said:

I am guessing you do not slalom much.  :)  BTW, how's the walleye fishing on the lake these days?

If it is calm we will break out the plank.

Fishing was slow last summer. Ice fishing was pretty good this weekend.

On 5/5/2020 at 1:23 AM, Manitoba said:

Very excited to take delivery of a 2010 Malibu VTX. Long time boat owner but first time owning an inboard. Ignore the tower wrapping.

The ice is mostly off the lake, with luck I can have the maiden voyage in 3 weeks.

1E109C29-15BD-4BE4-B93B-AC5B438AC740.jpeg

Not far to go to get to the lake by the look of it,,,, hehe

Great boat!  Saw it on Wizard's site - then in our neighbourhood (Cochrane, AB) as, I believe was your transport guy, had it in his driveway for a couple of days.

• Like 2