Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

mtvnuccio

Anybody upgrading Axis swivel board racks?

mtvnuccio

Anybody out there planning on upgrading their Axis swivel board racks to clamping board racks? I'm looking for 2 more Axis board racks to match the ones that I have on my 2020 A22. I  haven't been able to find anything aftermarket that will match. 

Joseph2222

I have one PTM clamping rack that is black84A9ED10-A1B7-4406-992E-6727C67D3589.thumb.jpeg.0db5970fbf2a6f62e4920a74ee783735.jpeg

Jimmycat

I know this is an old thread but did you ever find another set of swivel racks.  I just upgraded to clamping. 

ScottyT23
1 minute ago, Jimmycat said:

I know this is an old thread but did you ever find another set of swivel racks.  I just upgraded to clamping. 

I pre-ordered the Skylon Skylock horizontal racks that can retro fit my '19 T23 OEM swivel. I chose these because the price was $2475 (I get 10% off from my dealer) and I like that they can allow the boards to fully swivel under the speakers which should help when tying up. They are being installed right now at dealer. 

https://www.skylonsports.com/collections/racks/products/skyrack-horizontal-malibu

Jimmycat

I was just a little late. I could have saved you a little cash. I hope you enjoy the skylon sports!

Jimmycat

Sorry when I first read the reply I assumed it was the OP. I should pay better attention.