Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Heater Core Replacement 02 21" LSV

Hello Everyone,

Replacing the heater core  on my 02 LSV. It is a Heater Craft 200h Malibu P0009299. Any chance someone knows the auto part equivalent? Heater Craft wants $130 for it but I bet at an auto parts store it would be closer to $40. Thank you in advance.

PS posting on the page virgin. Please go easy on my me. haha......

Brian

Edited by Cohen8378
ahopkins22LSV

:welcome:

Many people have sourced the cores through an auto parts store. Are you able to take the old core in so they can compare? Even it is just close, it will still work. Boat heaters are basically just the box to hold the core and some fans so as long as there is a core full of hot water in front of the fans, you will get heat. And granted that the new core fits...

Ok guys,

Thx for the quick response. Was trying to just order online but maybe I will stop by the shops and see what i can find.