Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Gatorstep platform 2015 TXI — help please

Hi guys,

I would like to save $ and do this myself.  I’m trying to figure out which version my platform would be.  Here is the gatorstep link 

https://gatorstep.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/MalibuSwimstepGuide.pdf      My platform is measuring around 61 1/2” x 23 1/2”.

any other 2015 TXIs boats on here  or other TXI models that have done this and have same platform, if so what version did you guys do?

i thought my platform would be version 1 on this link, since it has that access hole lid for the wedge, but version 1 on this link is way too big of measurement vs my measurements.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Edited by moski

Gotcha.  Ive called gatorstep and left message.  Waiting to hear back.   Hopefully someone on here has done gatorstep and has a 2015 TXI or similar year TXI since that model was ran for awhile and i assume they did not change the platform for certain range in years for the TXI.

thank you

@Cole2001 —- when you say logo “Malibu” go thru dealer — that material to get Malibu logo is seadeck right?       I heard you can not get gatorstep with Malibu logo, right?

i heard gatorstep is better then seadeck and cost little less too.  

Thank you for your help,