Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Group Buys 2020 - Help me out!

Murphy8166

7 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

This going live soon?

Trying my best to get it to go live - and it's not from a lack of my asking Tim over at PBC.  He has asked that we let him stock up on inventory first and we have been in that stage for about 4 weeks. 

On 5/25/2020 at 8:07 AM, Murphy8166 said:

Trying my best to get it to go live - and it's not from a lack of my asking Tim over at PBC.  He has asked that we let him stock up on inventory first and we have been in that stage for about 4 weeks. 

What do you use from them? I have all the boat bling, including quickie sauce, but would like something better to get some scratches out of the candy paint.

25 minutes ago, Raleigh said:

What do you use from them? I have all the boat bling, including quickie sauce, but would like something better to get some scratches out of the candy paint.

It’s largely personal preference between boat bling and PBC products. People will tell you they swear one works better than the other. I use PBC speed gloss, vinyl clean, and vinyl condition. Sounds like you are covered with the basics from boat bling already. For removing light scratches you will want a good polish and polisher. For polish and sealant I stick to automotive products. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 11:13 PM, SlayerWilson said:

Any news on this?

No news on a Gator Step Group Buy as of today.  I can reach out to Mason and see what they are willing to at this point in the season.

• 4 weeks later...

Towel group buy would be nice. Didn't a member use to do this every year?

One thing I would like to add is 

People become a paying member many group buys that are being asked about you get a nice discount as a member. (Speaker socks, FAE, and many more) 100% no group buy need for speaker socks we already get a huge discount.

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2020 at 3:54 PM, Murphy8166 said:

No news on a Gator Step Group Buy as of today.  I can reach out to Mason and see what they are willing to at this point in the season.

I'm all for a Gator Step Group Buy as well. Just started following TMC seriously and I NEED to replace my gross 2012 LSV carpet. 

On 9/14/2020 at 8:14 PM, Bradley Thornton said:

Towel group buy would be nice. Didn't a member use to do this every year?

There was, but I have not seen him on here in quite some time.  I bought 2 one year and 4 another year.  They were pretty good towels.  What would be AWESOME would be to get some of the Mission TUKO towels with a TMC logo.  I'd grab a set of those immediately if available. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

There was, but I have not seen him on here in quite some time.  I bought 2 one year and 4 another year.  They were pretty good towels.  What would be AWESOME would be to get some of the Mission TUKO towels with a TMC logo.  I'd grab a set of those immediately if available. 

I bought a handful of TMC towels from @Rmack in 2016 iirc. They are still in great shape and we use them all the time. Unfortunately it doesn't appear he's been around here for 3 years.

• 4 weeks later...