Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Group Buys 2020 - Help me out!

Murphy8166

Wanted to see what you all want me to pursue this spring for group buys.  I feel like we need some new blood or outside of the box ideas.  Of course we will have the same vendors that we have offered in the past.  If you have a relationship with a vendor that we can leverage, let's set it up.  If you just want to throw out ideas of what you would like to see, do it!  

I think this is a great time to be able to support industry vendors!  I will do my best to make sure the recognize our support with an attractive discount!

1 minute ago, oldjeep said:

Mission stuff.  Reef mats, bumpers, delta surf plate.   They are a small local company. 

I was literally typing Mission when you posted!  Babz would be great too, really good guy here in ATX.

Cleaning and wipe down products. Performance Boat Candy or Hot Sauce may be options.  Discounted case or gallon purchases. 

Another option would be board companies.  

• Like 2

There used to be an annual recurring deal with Performance boat candy products and boat bling (each gb was 20% off). Haven’t seen one posted in years. 

Edit: ^^^^ guy above beat me to it by a few minutes. 

Edited by Pnwrider
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

There used to be an annual recurring deal with Performance boat candy products and boat bling (each gb was 20% off). Haven’t seen one posted in years. 

Edit: ^^^^ guy above beat me to it by a few minutes. 

There was one last year on here, 25% off if I remember correctly.

Hoping for another this year as I have a large list ready. 

Drop-N-Fill
I saw a thread talking about this a couple years ago. looks like it will work great for me along with my VP Racing cans. The inventor/owners are Malibu people so might help with getting a discount.

Just uncovered and cleaned up the boat, reminded me of another future necessity.  How about a group buy on the 2012 era self delaminating touch screen - going to be needing one soon ;)

Edited by oldjeep
  • Like 2

Would be nice if we could get a hookup with Kent Water Sports.  Get a discount on all of their brands..  Sacs, lead, jackets, skis, wakeboards, surf boards, etc.