Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2008 Wakesetter Table

upsetten

Hey,

Does anyone know where I can get a genuine Malibu table & leg for my 2008 wakesetter.

We bought the boat second hand and a previous owner has removed the table, leg, etc and my wife misses the table that was on our old wakesetter.

Happy to pay for shipment to Australia if anyone wants to sell theirs.

Darryl

interesting nobody responded.  I had seen a table for sale specifically for our boats somewhere, a while back, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

When I purchased my boat I was able to source the missing table leg from a local I/O dealer who found one laying around the shop.  It was the same size/taper that Bryant boats uses for their table set ups.   He had a parts catalog that had numerous options for table/table leg set ups.  You just need to find the right sized tapered leg and then find a top that fits it.  

If you want genuine Malibu I’d call local Malibu dealers and see what they have or can get but it’s going to be the same/similar stuff made for other boat brands and RV’s.  

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...