Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Top Malibu Dealers in Boating Industry's Top 100

Ronnie

59 minutes ago, liquidrider said:

Shocked no SMG 😂! Not shocked at all. 

Actually if you go read the news release it says, 

"OneWater Marine family of companies, including Singleton Marine and Captains Choice, received the distinct honor of being named a Boating Industry Legend for taking part in the Top 100 since the list’s inception 15 years ago. OneWater Marine was also honored as a member of the Top 100 Hall of Fame."

https://www.malibuboats.com/news/2019-news/malibu-boats-dealers-recognized

• Like 1

No surprise Buckeye Sports Center is there. One minute away from me. I have never done a boat deal thru them. Yet. Ha. They are known locally to go above and beyond for their customers. Huge, top notch facilities.

Steve B.

14 hours ago, hethj7 said:

wait, @bamabonners - is there a thread on your Cobalt out there yet?  

I crawled around one at boat show snd really liked cabin layout and extra large bimini,  the reversible co-captain and reversible rear/wake seating , the side walk through, swim step

biggest drawback was one usable storage area in one side of bow only,  all of the rest of under seat storage seemed useless filled with high center of gravity hard tank ballast (in other words the tanks were not below floors, they were up very high in the seat compartments ) rendering the storage useless except what you coukd shove in and around the tanks

But good looking sexy boat that would be a lot of fun in coastal areas or big lakes where rough water is found 

Edited by granddaddy55
ahopkins22LSV
10 hours ago, braindamage said:

Is this Top 100 as in “most $$ or qty boat sales” or Top100 as in “best rated”?

I am also curious on how the hey ranked the dealers. There were some that didn’t make it that I was surprised.

15 hours ago, braindamage said:

Is this Top 100 as in “most $$ or qty boat sales” or Top100 as in “best rated”?

It has to be somewhat in best rated.  The two in OH do not move the volume that others do.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

I am also curious on how the hey ranked the dealers. There were some that didn’t make it that I was surprised.

“The list recognizes dealerships that are unsurpassed in business operations, professionalism, marketing tactics, customer service and more.” ~boating world 

Still hard to say what actually determines 

ahopkins22LSV
1 hour ago, Cole2001 said:

“The list recognizes dealerships that are unsurpassed in business operations, professionalism, marketing tactics, customer service and more.” ~boating world 

Still hard to say what actually determines 

Yeah that means nothing to me. I was wondering what actual metric are. 

On 12/7/2019 at 9:39 AM, granddaddy55 said:

biggest drawback was one usable storage area in one side of bow only,  all of the rest of under seat storage seemed useless filled with high center of gravity hard tank ballast (in other words the tanks were not below floors, they were up very high in the seat compartments ) rendering the storage useless except what you coukd shove in and around the tanks

You must have missed the in-floor storage in the center of the boat.  It's MASSIVE.  Pretty sure you could sleep in there if you weren't afraid of the dark.  Plus, the first thing any owner of one of these should do is rip out the porta-john and then you have a little storage cabin.  There is also a fairly hidden compartment in the back to the drivers-side of the engine.  I didn't know it existed until this winter and I've probably spent over 100hrs on one.

• Like 1