Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2020 vinyl

Ifinallygota21v

On 11/24/2019 at 8:34 AM, robbieg247 said:

Per Cory dugger vp of engineering at Malibu it is the exact same product mastercraft uses . So not sure what your talking about . If you get it on a Mc you must follow the same rules . The black vinyl in tests stays the same temp as regular white so I would definitely say it does work . Also this vinyl is 3x more expensive so I’m not sure it is something they are trying to just make money on . I felt it on the 240 that was at sema and it’s far from cheap lol 

Hi did you received your M240? I think you the 1st in this forum with ‘M240 , my is still waiting for spray date. I think  it’s happening End of January 2020.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:02 AM, greg2222 said:

Pavati - great idea, passion. But to be honest they need still needs working on this boats to eliminate issues .

I’m big fan of Pavati And as soon they provide finished costumer product I’ll be first one line to buy one.

I was told by a few people Pavatti  produces a terrible surf wave.

11 minutes ago, 2020LSV23 said:

I was told by a few people Pavatti  produces a terrible surf wave.

And fan bois everywhere say that about every other boat than their own. And yet everyone surfs behind ever ymfgs. boats.  Whassup with that?  LOL

On 12/15/2019 at 1:33 PM, Eagleboy99 said:

And fan bois everywhere say that about every other boat than their own. And yet everyone surfs behind ever ymfgs. boats.  Whassup with that?  LOL

Ha , I have ordered M240 but as for now best wave I seen it was G23P. Hoping new M240 will do the same.
About Pavati - we try for about 1 hour , boat almost sink in the water , there is so many buttons to push and play with no good results. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:49 PM, greg2222 said:

Ha , I have ordered M240 but as for now best wave I seen it was G23P. Hoping new M240 will do the same.
About Pavati - we try for about 1 hour , boat almost sink in the water , there is so many buttons to push and play with no good results. 

Pavati almost sank? I always assumed it was a bit light on ballast for being 26.5ft?

9 hours ago, Sparky450 said:

Great call. That would have been at least 2-3 for me. 😎😎

Lol, that shotski reminds me of a lakeside tiki bar from this summer.   A friend's 8 year filmed us doing a shot (or more) for my wife's bday and narrates the video proudly announcing "we're doing shot ski's!".  Proud parenting moment for all of us :Doh:  

Edited by hethj7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, hethj7 said:

Lol, that shots reminds me of a lakeside tiki bar from this summer.   A friend's 8 year filmed us doing a shot (or more) for my wife's bday and narrates the video proudly announcing "we're doing shot ski's!".  Proud parenting moment for all of us :Doh:  

Our daughter was afraid to drink for the longest time😂😂😂

On 12/15/2019 at 2:26 PM, robbieg247 said:

Yes it is at no wake now 

Best looking M240 I have seen thus far.  Congrats!  Can't wait to see some vids of it on the water.