Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2006 LSV Vinyl Replace Question

kdspindl

Hi, I am looking to replace my 2006 LSV vinyl.  I'm planning on keeping the boat.  Vinyl has held up well (besides being dirty in the pictures), but this year got a couple tears.  I have a local guy that will do a great job and be ~$5k so not cheap.  I'm looking for feedback on design.  i was leaning toward keeping the same color pattern so it looks stock, but I'm open to ideas.  Boat is black with maroon/wine color accent.  We live in AZ so i want to keep it mostly white/gray with a little maroon color.

Keep pattern as is?  Or go all white with black piping and ditch the gray?  Or go all gray with black piping and ditch the white?  Other suggestions?  Thanks.

p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5