Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Custom Build Error (logo colour) 23 LSV

2020LSV23

Hey guys I just looked over my build sheet again and it seems I mistakenly signed off on graphite logo/emblems and I originally wanted white.

But now after further thoughts I think the graphite looks maybe even better than white?

Can I get some feedback please as I dont think with build slot next month I can make the change now.

Please see pics for reference and thanks for feedback!

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 6.24.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 9.47.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 9.49.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 9.49.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 9.53.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 9.56.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 9.56.49 AM.png

Edited by 2020LSV23

Thanks for feedback!

So far 3 white and 1 graphite haha. 

I agree white pops more but the graphite does add some luxury in my opinion. I’m going to try and find more pics 

Im going to dig for more pictures and see contrast but I this point I like both for different reasons.

My dealer is going to get back to me but might be too late to change at this point build slot is December.

I was against graphite at first but in the last few hours it has grown on me more. 

27 minutes ago, 2020LSV23 said:

Thanks for feedback!

So far 3 white and 1 graphite haha. 

I agree white pops more but the graphite does add some luxury in my opinion. I’m going to try and find more pics 

To me it is really how much you want the brand name to pop on what you own.  The white letters look abrupt, the grey ones blend in and - I agree look more luxurious.   For me it is the difference between these 3 options ;)  Mine is the 3rd

ram.jpg

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, oldjeep said:

To me it is really how much you want the brand name to pop on what you own.  The white letters look abrupt, the grey ones blend in and - I agree look more luxurious.   For me it is the difference between these 3 options ;)  Mine is the 3rd

ram.jpg

Perfectly said thanks for input! I agree 100% and leaning more towards subtle

14 minutes ago, 2020LSV23 said:

Im going to dig for more pictures and see contrast but I this point I like both for different reasons.

My dealer is going to get back to me but might be too late to change at this point build slot is December.

I was against graphite at first but in the last few hours it has grown on me more. 

You can change what you want pretty late in the game. I was told ideally they like to see changes no later than 2 weeks out. Something like this could get changed easily enough before they stick the logos.

I think graphite would look good if the trailer has graphite foam, or at least the interior.  I cringed a little at the graphite letter above with the mocha on the trailer.  

What color is your interior decking?  If it is mocha, I would for sure go white.  The gray stands out super awkward to me if there is nothing else that color anywhere in the scheme.  

My dealer said it’s likely too close to build to change it but he messaged Malibu. We will see but I’ll be happy With either white or graphite both look great in their own ways!

Thanks for everyone’s input!

1 hour ago, TallRedRider said:

I think graphite would look good if the trailer has graphite foam, or at least the interior.  I cringed a little at the graphite letter above with the mocha on the trailer.  

What color is your interior decking?  If it is mocha, I would for sure go white.  The gray stands out super awkward to me if there is nothing else that color anywhere in the scheme.  

Our trailer is ebony with sepia brown sea deck. Nothing else in the scheme is graphite but it’s not bugging me seeing them combined. Lighting isn’t great in many pictures which can impact things