Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu homepage shows YESE announced

Wavemaker

It is. It’s all I got right now. Assume the $10k is for 25 or 24. Not sure if they will do it for the 240.

Does anyone know if these are taken out of Malibu’s bottom lines or the dealers? 

41 minutes ago, Raleigh said:

https://mninboard.com/malibu-year-end-sales-event-rebate/

not apples to apples but you can get the gist of it

I saw that but the date of that flyer shows Oct '18 - the boat dates do show '19 and '20, but some are duplicated and some not shown for '20 year model. I'm specifically looking for the '20 22 MXZ.  Might have to wait a few more days until the real flyer gets circulated.

11 hours ago, Raleigh said:

It is. It’s all I got right now. Assume the $10k is for 25 or 24. Not sure if they will do it for the 240.

Does anyone know if these are taken out of Malibu’s bottom lines or the dealers? 

These are definitely taken from Malibu's bottom line not the dealership.

Edited by Wavemaker
corrected take to taken
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Wavemaker said:

I saw that but the date of that flyer shows Oct '18 - the boat dates do show '19 and '20, but some are duplicated and some not shown for '20 year model. I'm specifically looking for the '20 22 MXZ.  Might have to wait a few more days until the real flyer gets circulated.

Have you called your dealer? Seems like the rebates are always between $1-3k depending on model. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pnwrider said:

Have you called your dealer? Seems like the rebates are always between $1-3k depending on model. 

Dealer not open until Tuesday. I was just hoping to learn the rebates sooner. It will reveal itself soon!

3 minutes ago, jwl019 said:

Just saw this:

Screenshot_20191022-144858_Chrome.jpg

You're a rockstar; thank you! Interesting though! Not as good a deal as the Axis labor day sale for the Axis models at least. 

2020 23 LSV is listed twice and the 2020 MXZ 23 is missing?  Hoping that’s a mistake and it’s not that the boat I am buying is the only model with no rebate???

ahopkins22LSV
8 hours ago, dlb said:

Any visibility on discounts for specific options on these boats?

The best way to work the deal is discount off of total msrp. Typically when you get free options, it just means the discount off of the total msrp is a little more. 

13 hours ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

The best way to work the deal is discount off of total msrp. Typically when you get free options, it just means the discount off of the total msrp is a little more. 

Planning on having a chat with a dealer in a few days.  Thanks.