Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 tower on 2020 boat

Danimal154

I don't understand why you would want to pull a tower from a 2019 to put on a 2020? In theory there shouldn't be any issue doing it, but why the need to contemplate it. 

I could understand on an older boat pairing, did you total a 2019 or something?

I was curious because on my 15 you could fit 6 wetsounds straight across the top. (Even with eachother) on the 20 the tower is quite a bit more narrow at the top causing you to have this weird gap in the top corner. It was just a question. I was able to fab a bracket to get the 6 to fit evenly across on the 20 tower so I am good to go.Thanks

9 hours ago, Danimal154 said:

I was curious because on my 15 you could fit 6 wetsounds straight across the top. (Even with eachother) on the 20 the tower is quite a bit more narrow at the top causing you to have this weird gap in the top corner. It was just a question. I was able to fab a bracket to get the 6 to fit evenly across on the 20 tower so I am good to go.Thanks

So your saying the 19 to 20 tower has changed?

On 10/23/2019 at 5:41 PM, dalt1 said:

So your saying the 19 to 20 tower has changed?

Ya. If i knew how to post pics here i could show you but there is multiple threads showing the new tower.