Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu day on the lake?

Boomer

Ok, went wakeboarding this Saturday at the local spot, and Malibu is taking over. Weather was terrible (overcast, windy), but I still saw about 10 Malibu's, 3-4 Supra's, 2-3 Tige's, ONE Mastercraft, and one CC.

Local 'Bu dealer must be loving it...

You guys seeing this locally?

I haven't noticed it to much where I live because there is not bu dealer in town (only supra) but I did notice how much coverage malibu got in the June Wakeboarding Magazine they got 3 boats on 6 full pages!!! Correct Craft didn't get a thing and Mastercraft got one....

On Saturday at Billy Chinook there were three Malibus in line at the ramp, then WakeGirl arrived later to make four 'Bus. Saw two Centurions, and no CC or MC.

Hey Boomer, where you at Georgetown or Austin? Cause there are a bunch of new Bu's on Austin as well. Dennis must be lovin' it

Over the Xmas break (busiest) our Club has 5 Bus, 1 CC & a couple of ring-ins on the Lake. Fortunately only 5 boats allowed on the Lake at a time and as a general rule 6 till 9 am is flatwake time for slalom & jump.

I can imagine the mayhem with 20 boats all competing for the best water.

We were out on the Willamette Friday and Saturday. Besides a few fishermen I only saw 2 or 3 other boats out. One was a Malibu and the other was a Supra.

I doubt there's anyone out today, besides the fishermen. It's been pouring all day.

the river this weekend i saw, 3 bus(incl mine), 2 calabrias, 3 mc, 2 tiges, 5 cc, 1 sanger and a ton of ultra/dcb/eliminator style boats.

It's been pouring all day.

my roomate put out a cup on our porch sunday afternoon and we went outside today and its well over 2" full....this weather is making me Mad.gif