Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone bored at work?

Ifinallygota21v

39 minutes ago, Eagleboy99 said:

Gotta say I am not feeling the brown flooring though.  Out of curiosity, could one order a boat with teak coloured platform and different coloured interior?

I was waiting for someone to hate on the brown flooring haha. I'm a fan but I know everyone isn't. I think it changes up from all the gray interior and offers a nice accent. Gray flooring would look good too though. I'm sure you could get different colored platform & interior but that would look really weird to me. Wouldn't flow.

2 hours ago, Suggy said:

I was waiting for someone to hate on the brown flooring

Oh, I love the idea of brown flooring - just not that combo.  Grey/brown is so... 80's.  I have to believe that multi-colour flooring (speckles, tweed-ish, etc.) is going to become a thing.

6 hours ago, Suggy said:

I am!!! :clap: Here is what I came up with. I'm a big fan of all one color interior, all light graphite with just a pink bead.  I actually dig this boat I built. The all white top is sweet. I've seen Boulder Boats do some like this and it's a clean look. If you wanted, you could make deck accent silver metallic as well to add a little to it.

Screenshot (131).png

Screenshot (132).png

This is on point. Love the brown flooring and grey seats with bead. Nice work!!

5 hours ago, Eagleboy99 said:

That orange sure reminds me of the 70's.  But I like it.  :)

Maybe that's why I like it too.  Brings back memories. 

I never saw any like it, and it always looked good in person.