Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
ndahlberg12

Slide Anchor GB?

ndahlberg12

I need to purchase some items from slide anchor. Curious if anyone else is looking to buy a box anchor or shore spike and we could get a GB going?

wakesonthesnake

I donated my box anchor to the bottom of Lake Roosevelt so I would be in.

Ronnie

I have tried to work a deal with them before and they weren't too excited about it. Maybe @Murphy8166 will have better luck.

Murphy8166

Slide Anchor offered us a discount in the spring if we logged 20 orders over the course of 10 days.  Per the feedback I received from Slide Anchor, we did not hit that threshold.  We were looking at a 20% discount.  20 orders in 10 days was a tough task that was set forth by Slide Anchor.

A small Box Anchor on the Box Anchor Website is $169 plus $30 in shipping. 

You could order from WakeMakers for $169 and apply our "paid member" 10% discount -and bring the price down to $152 with FREE SHIPPING.

It never hurts to call directly to Slide Anchor and see what they will do.  Prior to being the SWAG KING, I worked my self a nice little deal on a 100ft rope, Stainless Danik Hook and Small Box Anchor.

I will also make a call tomorrow and see if we can get something going - such as a year round promo code for the site.